For the most part this week has been fairly quiet. We've just been given details on a couple of sequels that are in development. Nothing really major as these new games are in the beginning phases of development. So it looks like this week will just be a bunch of tidbits:
- BioWare has said that the Dragon Age team has moved off of Dragon Age II and onto "The next big thing." Dragon Age III?
- Speaking of BioWare, they are looking into a way to help make the ending of Mass Effect 3 a little more enjoyable.
- Crystal Dynamics are reportedly working on a new Soul Reaver title.Don't know if it's a remake, or a sequel.
- It also looks like Epic Mickey will get a sequel which is kinda surprising. I've heard nothing but good things about the game but I don't know anyone who's actually played it.
- Sony has announced LittleBigPlanet Karting. Not really sure how I feel about that...
- Bayonetta will be a playable character in the new Platinum Games title, Anarchy Reigns